- As a daughter of the King, I love sharing my faith and all that my Savior is teaching me.
- As a church planting wife, my heart will always be tilted toward ministry to people and I have gained insight from fellow pastor’s wives on this journey. There is so much that I wish women had shared with me earlier on.
- As a mama to 5 little boys in 6 years, I love writing about parenting, how our ministry life affects my boys, and how we’re all learning and growing together.
- As a wife and counseling professor, marriage and the sacredness of it will always play a vital role in my life and writing.
- Because I am a writer who lives in Montana, I will share little things about my life in general in this beautiful state, including pictures of my little family out and about and how we do life here.
- Holistic health also plays a major role in my journey and I love to share that here and on my Instagram wellness account: @arielchristineessentials
I hope you will find this space to be inspiring, encouraging, and a place where love is spoken and hurt is overcome! Let’s take this journey together as wives, moms, women in ministry, teachers, and lovers of life. Be blessed!